Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hellos~! I was so frustrated with myself yesterday. I don't understand why do bad things keep coming in my way. Wells, I sprained my ankle during yesterday's training. It was a huge issue to me because I'm 'banned' from netball for weeks. Well, maybe a week. I'm an addict to netball, if I don't get to play for a day, I would begin craving for it. Haa. Anyways, I'm so desperate now. I want to jump away. I hurt my stronger ankle, the right one. Sigh. I'm so mad at myself though I know that I didn't want that to happen. It was inevitable. Sigh. I'm so mad~! There will be another friendly match next tuesday and I want to participate in it. Hopefully, my ankle would have recovered. The very thought of me being restricted, I feel like killing myself. Haa. No la, I'm not so siao. However, I'm still burning inside. I want to jump~! I want to intercept balls~!
Last night, I went to see the sinseh. He rubbed my ankle till I cried. The pain was unbearable. I wanted to kick him in the face but his arms were strong and I was helpless in his reach. Haa. Anyways, this morning I woke up only to find my ankle super weak as such I broke my ankle. I couldn't walk at all. I rested my ankle for a while before I headed for the bathroom. The whole process was strenuous man. With my mom who keep on insisting that I rest at home and the bathing part. I had to sit on a stool and elevate my right leg onto a chair. I nearly gave up on coming to see you all today at school. You can say I was very unlucky however I was determined. When I finally finished doing everything and I was about to leave my block( I was downstairs already), it began to drizzle. Now, how unlucky can I be? I was asking myself at that very point of time. I limped briskly to the bus-stop and my bus arrived. I was praying and begging god to stop the rain or else I couldn't get to school at all. However, as determined as I was, I got to school. I heaved a sigh when I managed to get to school. My whole morning was so chaotic. Then I arrived at school, the only scene I saw was ms teoh speaking to the team. After their warm-up and ball-work, shortly after Bishan Park sec arrived at our school. I was so looking forward to the match of the B' div. Then finally, the long-awaited moment arrived. It was the very first match of the B'div against Bishan Park Sec. I wanted so badly to get a close view of the GK and GS area(the goal circle) so I went to sit close to the goal-posts. When I saw elly playing in the game, I felt so dejected. I wanted to play too. For your info, my facial expression is rather difficult to read. When I'm actually very happy, I might not be laughing. And when I'm very upset or sad, I might be laughing away to hide my emotions. Beneath my facial expressions and actions lies a hidden emotion. Sometimes, I don't even know whether I'm happy or sad. I'm just a sad person within I guess. That's why I always prefer to be alone. Haa. But don't leave me alone hor, my team-mates. Because you know I feel so loved when I'm around you all. Hees. Okie, me signing off.

No comments: