Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hellos. I plainly wasted my entire day. Actually, I thought of heading to Tampines mall for some xmas shopping but when I got there, I thought twice about it. I lost my mood for christmas shopping. There were so many people there, it was so crowded. As you know, I hate crowded places. So I have lost the festive mood, what I did there was plainly window shopping. It was rather boring. However, you can say I gained some ideas for xmas prezzies. Hees. Yay~! I was like looking around the shops for some reasonably nice ear studs. I eventually bought one from the 'Helen' shop. I'm simply sleepy now. I just want to doze off on my sweetie bed right at this moment. I guess I won't be going online already. Sorry, little erica~!
Here's a little space for little erica. Hehs. Yesterday's video conference over msn was chic. Haa. You looked so cute hiding under your blanket with your large eyes looking out. You looked like a cookie monster! Haa. Ya. You say you cut your hair already but I don't see much difference. Hees, maybe because I haven't been meeting you lately thus I forgot your previous hairstyle. Haa. I was shopping today for xmas prezzies when I came across a little soft-toy just like your terrier dog, it was cute! Hees. Ya. Hmms, I'm still wondering what to get for you. How would you like an Adidas perfume(colange), what do you call that? Haa. Ya. So many ideas yet so little time. Hees. Alrights, I'm dead-tired. Me signing off.

No comments: