Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hellos people~!
I went sentosa with mabel, xuan, shi jing,
bran,wei sheng and a malay guy.
Haas, sorry. I forgot his name. Hees.
Wells, basically we spent tons
of time playing volleyball.
It was fun. I learnt new techniques while
playing the game. Hehs.
The most surprising thing that happened to me was
a few guys came to ask for my number~!
I'm so honoured~! Haas.
I went into the water when I was not supposed to. Hehs.
Wells, to round it all,
I enjoyed my day totally yesterday.
Oh ya, I'm a little burnt.
Then after that, I went home together with mab, bran and the malay guy.
Mab went out of the train together with bran.
Sighs. I thought they were having a great time together.
That was when bran called me on my phone and asked me where was I.
He couldn't talked to her.
Aiya, that was what I thought la.
Poor guy. Mabel ar, reply to his msges la.
Here's a little space for little space for little erica.
I know you're at cloud nine because I said you were
very sweet to me right? Hees.
Aiyo, my eyes are still hurting though I have
rested it for a day. Painful~!
I'm also sweet to you right? See
I'm so bhb right? I'm like that one. Because
got people ask for my number then I became
bhb. Wa ha ha ha.
Then I just want to leave an advice for bran. Don't
think too much about it la. Take it slowly and
you will reign at the end of the road.
Hmms, actually I'm in no position to advise
you because I myself is not an expert in
relationships. I give you all my luck to go woo her.
Hehs.
Alrights, me signing off here.

No comments: