Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hellos~! I did not had a plentiful day. I spent my time idling. Time was spent like trash threw into waste paper bins. Today, you can say was a happy sibling day~ My busy* younger sister is always going out every single day. I cannot even play or chat with her that I wonder why were we sisters. Until today she spent the time with me by heading out with me to a simple and nearby place, Compass point. Ha ha ha. We had the hell of our time man. I love her idiotic but lovely company. I'm so used to growing up with her since young until now that now she begins spending her time on other areas, I feel uneasy or upset. Though we quarrel almost every other day, iLOVEher as my younger sister. I had an awesome time with her today though it was irritating at the same time.
Alrights, here a little space for little erica~! Yay~ I'm heading to sentosa tomorrow but you can't make it. Isn't it such a waste? Hms, see la you . . . Aiya, nevermind next time we arrange again and we'lll head there together okie? Heh hehs. Oh ya, remember I asked you a question earlier on. "What if I leave you?" And I guessed you didn't really dared to reply me right. Ha ha ha. You have any idea why I asked that question? Actually I just wanted to see how would your reaction be. Because you never know what will happen to me tomorrow. Wa ha ha ha. Heh hehs. Alrights, I will signing off here. Take care, boy.

No comments: