Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hellos people~! I'm back to update my blog! Today was a simple but plentiful day. Bascally, I had my training first thing in the morning. Training was always a terror in my mind. Ha ha ha. Ms Teoh made us do skipping again . . . Worse still, you combined skipping with running. I was sweating profusely endlessly that i thought I was going to collapse anytime. Aiyo, I guessed I had taken in to much carbohydates the day before. The focus for the training today was exact timing. I'm trying to master that presently. I'm not perfect. After the 'moderate' training, my team-mates and I headed to compass point to have our lunch at KFC~! I tried their Fish Ole~! It was sumptous. Well, what can you expect me to say when I was dying of hunger at that point of time? Ha ha ha. After that, I went home to sleep. Ya, I admit that I'm a pig. Anyways, I spent almost the entire night trying to resolve my mp3 problem. And I'm glad to say my perseverance paid off~! I'm so belated now~!
Here's a little space for little erica~! I'm so glad you were there for me when I was so frustrated with the mp3. You offered solutions to me and you can say although they didn't helped, you served as another encouragement. Thank you so much, little erica~! From now on, I will be calling you little erica okie. Don't bother to ask me why. You know the answer already. Wa ha ha ha. Basically, today was a day where I felt all my perseverance has paid off. No idea why either. Ha ha. Me signing off here.

No comments: