Friday, November 18, 2005

Hellos bloggie~! Today was basically a strenuous day at training. We had kick-boxing as warm-up in the morning at training. I simply thought it was merely a simple video not as tiring and intensive as what my coach described. My~! I was so stupid man . . . She's my coach~! How could I have doubted her words. Anyways, training began and ended as quickly as the wind. Today, I had a bad clash with Mabel. I don't know how to describe it la. She always makes me feel belittle of myself. She yelled at me in front of my coach and team-mates. I don't know what's wrong. I mean if you want me to improve myself, you have to give me time, not yell at me in the court all the time. You only make me feel more inferior to the rest. I guess she was mad at me for hitting the ball at her face, but don't you get it? It's not delibriately, it was an accident. I know you clashed with me several times at the drills today, you can say I was not focused enough or maybe skilled enough? Everytime you yell at me in the court with such anger within you, you have pronounced me 'dumb' or 'stupid' to have done such an act in the court, for playing in such a way. I know you don't think of me that way, however I think that way. Hms, I guess I'll learn from my mistakes. You can still yell at me in the court, just don't blow up. Everytime we quarrel, it always ends the same way. You will always hug me~! I hope it will end the same way once again. Whenever you want a hug from me, you can tell me anytime, not in public please. Ha ha ha.
Okie, good good .. . Here's a little space for little erica~! Phew! Today I went through alot and thank god you were there to listen to what I have got to say. I'm so glad to let go of some steam. Ha ha ha. And I realized you haven't been eating your meals regularly thus I have decided to come up with a plan. And that is to message you when it's mealtime~! So as to remind you to have your meals. You know something? It's bad to skip meals and it will result in you having many problems in your later life. Hence, what's the moral of the story? That is to eat your meals regularly~! Or you can grab a sandwich to eat in between meals. Or maybe you can have small meals in between the day. That will keep you focused on your work much better instead of feeling legarthic all the time. Ha ha ha. Must listen to my advice okie . . . Or else you will be castrated~! Ha ha ha. Me signing off.

No comments: