Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hellos bloggie~! I had an awesome day today. My dad took the family except my elder sister out because she had to study for some stuff. Basically, I woke up rather late this morning at around nine o'clock and I began watching a detective drama serial till one o'clock in the afternoon because the show was simply unmissable~! I loved it~! Hms, I feel so dehydrated now. Well, maybe because I had taken in too much carbohydrates or food. Let me take a drink first.
Okie, I'm back. I decided that I needed something refreshing to refresh my mind and gruelling stomach. We went to plaza singapura today. I really liked that place alot because it's not too crowded as the other places in orchard. I can tell you I'm really afraid to be alone in a really crowded place, I might even squat down and start weeping, you know. I guess I have such a phoebia. *Screams! I'm becoming fatter~! Hms, maybe that's just mentally? I need to tone up on my stomach, I have slacked a little lately causing them to turn sagging like fats. I hate fats alot. I mean who don't hate fats. But there are good and bad fats though. And some fats are even essential to our lives. Ha ha ha. Fancy me talking some kind of crap here . . .
I'm really going into A maths from the very starting of that day tomorrow. I'm determined and I know it. No distractions though. I'm a week away from any other things except A maths. I have to focus~! Jia you~!
Here's a little space for little erica again~! Heh hehs. You know . . . every time I'm down, I will message you. When I'm up and hippy, you might not even get my msg. Ha ha ha. Joking here. I wonder whether you will do the same thing like what I do when you're sad? But remember that I will be there for you one okie. me signing off here . . .

No comments: