Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hellos~! I forgot to add something in my blog for today.
Here's a little space for little erica . . .
I think I know what is your little secret dream and I'm not surprised that you have such a dream. I mean I'm just guessing it la. I'm not sure whether I have made the right guess. You know . . . I'm under pressure. What we have done were merely chatting over msn and messaging each other frequently. Do you think a relationship can be substained by just doing that? We have only met once you know. Anyways, we have been rather frank with each other and I'm just glad that that it is. I'm pretty scared that we will advance to the second stage next year because I will have to focus on my o' levels instead of you. Will you be glad with me just doing that? Wells, like I say, we can leave this to live day-by-day. However, one should always think about the future right? Hms, don't be negative after reading this okie? You can say I'm not confident of the both of us. When I have gained enough confidence, in a way, you can provide me the support and 'facilities'- ha ha ha, I will accept . . . aha ha ha. Wells, maybe I have been thinking too much about this. Wa ha ha ha. Okie, me signing off . . .

No comments: