Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hellos~! I practically did nothing the whole day~! This is a day without achievements.

Wells, basically I woke up at around 8 am this morning and I knew the day stood nothing for me. Thus I did nothing until this point of time. You can literally say that I have nothing much to write in my blog now. I'm feeling empty.

Okie, chicken little erica wanted me to update my blog so that he could read it later on. Here goes. Hms, we didn't messaged each other the entire evening the day before due to me watching a movie. Then, this morning we did not messaged each other till late afternoon . . . I was wondering what's wrong with him. I thought he was actually mad at me. I was pacing aroung my house when I walked past my sister who was using the computer and I saw little erica online. I quickly went online too~! I took a look at his nick and it read 'I am quite angry', that was when I thought he was mad at me. I clarified things with him and he said he wasn't mad at me. Thank god. Me acting childish here. Ha ha. Hms, I'm glad he was frank with me. Ha ha. Me signing off here.

No comments: