Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hellos, I'm back again! Just a short while ago, I was cutting my birthday cake. I prepared everything and soon I could cut the cake already! I love the cake alot, this year's cake is a little different from the cakes I got from the previous year. They got it from Jack's Place and had it in strawberry flavour this year. It was awesome. Then came the most important part. It was time for me to make a wish! Have you any idea why I say this is the most important part? Every year I make a wish, and the wish I made always go a long way to help me. They are either fulfilled with my hardwork or partly fulfilled. Thus, this year I made a very important wish. It will be my goal and it will always be my goal till I fulfilled. No, I have to fulfill it by next year. While I was making my wish earlier on, I had this very warmth feeling and the urgency to achieve my sense of contentment as mentioned in my previous entries. I yearn for this feeling. Or else I will never be happy in my life. I need a goal and a need to fulfill it in order for me to be content with myself though I know the process of achieving this is a very strenuous and tough one. I will persist on. I will keep trying till I achieve it. Determination and Perseverance within me will keep me going! Go Go, Char! Now, I need to do some planning for the long road ahead. Alrights, me signing off here . . . I know I will have to sacrifice some stuff in order to achieve successes. And you know what I will sacrifice . . .

No comments: