Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hellos! I know who have been patiently waiting for my long-awaited entry! Wa ha ha ha! Ahh~! My Indian neighbour is so nice! They gave us some Indian food from celebrating their festivals. Nice neighbours! iLOVEthem . . . Ha ha ha. It just gives me a sense of warmth to see this heart-warming action. Heh hehs. Maybe next time I have sweets, I can go over and give the Indian kids there some sweets too. I'm sure they would feel hart-warming too. It gives me a sense of happiness too! Ha ha ha. Basically, there's nothing much that happened today thus I can only update this much. I slept the whole day la. Heh hehs. I will give you further details tomorrow .. . wa ha ha ha.
This is a little space for Erica. Basically, we did not message each other the whole day. Maybe because we're giving each other some time away from one another? Wa ha ha ha! I chatted with him for a little while in the afternoon and I headed to my bed . . . Heh hehs. Do you think things will work out between me and Erica? Stay tuned for the next episode(entry) of the story. Wa ha ha ha. Me signing offf .. .

No comments: