Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hellos people! What day is it today? Let me hear you screaming! It's Char's Birthday ! ! ! Wa ha ha ha! Hms, well maybe that was too hyper. Wells, I had an awesome day yesterday! Basically, it was out with Mabel, Irene and Mei Xuan in the morning. We agreed to meet at Hougang Mall at 11 am. Soon, everyone gathered. Mei Xuan and Irene ushered me with prezzies! iLOVEthem. Then what happened to Mabel? She said she had no prezzie for me! T_T ha ha, it's okie I will understand one. Ya, then we headed to the KBox at Hougang Plaza. We entered the dimly-lit room. The moment I entered the room, I kinda of felt uncomfortable because it was like how those mamasans were depicted in sitcoms or something. Ha ha. It reminded me of Shu Yi. Wa ha ha ha! They began singing their lungs out while I sat there for a while. I was kinda of shy at first. However, soon things got into place and I too began screaming my lungs out. It was super fun! I kinda of like kept taking the mike to sing. Wa ha ha ha! Or you can say scream. Heh hehs. By the way, if we hadn't scream you could have heard how the people in the other rooms were screaming. Mei Xuan and I kept laughing man . . . Wa ha ha ha! While we were enjoying ourselves plentifully, time passed like the wind. Shortly after, we had to leave the place, I was kinda glad though I enjoyed being in the room. It was super cold! I was freezing with the rest! Ha ha. After walking around for a while in Hougang Mall, all of us left the place. I went home with the comfort of my mp3. Soon, I reached home and guess what? That was when my Dad said he wanted to head to Hougang Mall to collect my specs and fetch my sister! Hmphs! Nevermind about that .. . Ya, I headed there once again to collect my long-awaited specs. And the moment I put the specs on in the optic shop, I fell in love with it! -.-lll That was dumb however that was how I felt. My dad sent us home and then we prepared to head out for my birthday dinner. I was pretty tired already thus we headed to Tampines Mall for dinner. I lusted for Fish & Co then, hence my Dad took us to have that. The service there was better than before, and most importantly there were suai guys to serve us! Wa ha ha ha! Erica didn't message me the whole day until it was evening. Hmghs! Bad erica. No la. Ha ha. Alrights, I really enjoyed my day yesterday! Thanks people! iLOVEyouall. Ha has

No comments: