Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hellos people~! I just had a friendly match against Cedac yesterday. You can say it was the best experience I had from a match so far. I really loved playing that match. Our team was so united. We will be heading to Raffles Girls' for a carnival on 5th Dec. I'm pretty excited about it. But the way, I really want to thank my coach for teaching me the blocking skills the day before the friendly match, it really helped. I'm determined to improve my skills. I have no idea why I have become so passionate about the game. iLOVEnetball. However, I guess I injured my knee externally and internally. I will have to nurse the injury before the carnival. I had so much contentment yesterday. I am learning to seek contentment every single day I live from now on. In order to do that, I have to fulfill something a day. That way, I will live much happier. I must jia you~!
Alrights, here's a little space for little erica. Hms . . . *deep in thoughts, I know you're pretty upset about that incident in the bus. I guess both of us have been too sensitive about it. I also know we're both afraid that things don't work out the way we want it. We have just got to live it. I really don't know what to do. You know, I'm a failure at relationships. I don't know if I've hurt you, I'm sorry if I have. Wells, you're a mature guy. I hope you don't take it to heart if I've wrote anything to hurt you. I've been troubled over this matter for a while. We'll remain as friends for the time being okie? I'm not ready for any relationships yet. And I'm not ready to commit myself to one. Don't feel sad over this entry okie? Because I'm just writing my thoughts and feelings out. Okie, good night ppl. Sleep tight. Me signing off.

No comments: