Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hellos bloggie~! Today is a kinda of meaningless day for me. I have no plans for the day. I know I could have planned it however I don't know what's wrong with me. I intend to do some self-revision by myself later on. By the way, my training tomorrow has been changed to morning. Yay~! We will be doing some kick-boxing tomorrow- fun~! Last night, I stayed up late to watch 'What Lies Beneath', which was not as nice as I thought. I was half dozing away during the show. The main actress played her role being too paranoid. Arrghh~! I have not been reading lately thus the limited vocabulary. I'm lazy. As the saying goes, someone who is not smart has to be hardworking. While I was watching the show, Irene messaged me and told me how happy she was . . . blah blah blah. Ha ha ha. Wells, you can say I was glad for her. Sometimes, I wonder what is she thinking inside that brainy mind of hers. She gave me a fright yesterday by hugging me in the middle of KFC~! I was of course embarrassed la. Alrights, me signing off here. Oh ya, Irene if you want to know what is FULL HOUSE about, message me to tell me when you're online so I can retell you the whole story. Ha ha ha. Actually, I can just tell you the gist of the story. Wa ha ha ha

No comments: