Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hellos people~! Actually, I have already written a entry earlier on however my idiotic elder sister went to switch off the internet modem. I am very mad at her because I have to update this whole thing once again. Wells, basically today's a special day because it's my Dad's Birthday! I would really like to thank him for bringing this family together. His presence creates this lovely family somehow . . . We went to Suntec City today and you can say I didn't really enjoy the trip there and back. I dislike crowded places, it just gives me a feeling that i'm being forced into a corner or something. Ha ha. Thus you can guess that my whole family did not enjoy going there either because I don't really like going there. Kinda of la. Ha ha ha. Actually, I have typed more than this however it got erased off because of the whole shut off thingy. I'm flared up.
Ha ha ha. Here's a little space for little Erica. Basically, we messaged each other and he told me that he took his little doggie to Punggol Plaza for a stroll? Wells, erica . . . what has that got to do with me??? Ha ha ha. Joking here. Ya. His day was boring today just like mine. Agreed? Ha ha ha. I'm bored nowadays. Wells, not actually bored, I can be really busy at times. Oh erica, don't bother about my Dad's card anymore okies because when the clock ticks at 12 tonight, his birthday's over! Wa ha ha ha~! Evil laughter! Heh hehs. Oh ya, what's that about your profile in friendster? The 'Who to Meet' section? Huh? Answer me now! H a h a. Me signing off here . . .

No comments: