Thursday, November 03, 2005

Aiyo bloggie, I'm so bored at the moment. Hms, I have decided to read a book later. The book seem interesting. Ha ha. -.-lll I thought about something last night while listening to some music. I pondered over and over again, I have decided to let things be natural- take things step by step slowly. I can't afford to fast forward it. Ya. I have been distracted lately. I have to stay on track. Alrights, I have to be signing off now. The weather now is so comfortable(not too warm or cold) and I'm loving it! And erica, don't you think I will be writing about you okie . .. Wa ha ha! Hms wells, I guess there's no harm writing a little about you right? I guess you know I like you already ya? However, you should know I don't want to get hurt again so I'm kinda confused over what to do. Sigh. I'm afraid the more I chat with you, the deeper I fall head over heels you. -.-lll I'm nuts, say until like that. I'm not some despo okie. Ha ha. Alrights, I don't want to bother about this matter anymore, I'll just let this matter be as it. Me signing off here.

No comments: