Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hellos people! My arms are aching all over from yesterday's physical training. Wells, maybe I may be exaggerating this whole thing once again. Ha ha. However that said, I could not wake up this morning till to the aches crawling through me. Ha ha ha. Sometimes, I feel that god is fooling around with us. Wells, I don't wish to elaborate on it. My mind is in a whirl. I'm so confused once again. Basically, I have nothing much to give details about in today's entry. However, I would like to make a comment on this particular issue. I feel that ever since 'someone' knew my secret, my friendship with that 'someone' is drifting apart . . . Aiya, I leaving this to live day by day again. I'm always running away from reality. I'm such a failure in solving friendship problems. Alrights, me signing off here.
Here's a little space for Erica. Hellos, ah gua! Wa ha ha ha! Joking only la. Because your name's Erica what so I titled you the ah gua. Heh hehs. I don't mean it okies. Ha ha. Actually nothing much happened today. Basically, all we do is chat online and merely message each other occasionally? Ya. So boring lor. -.-lll I meant my parents object to me having a boyfriend so you know . . . because of my O'levels next year. They don't want me to have regrets later. Ha ha ha. Alrights, me really signing off here. Heh hehs

No comments: