Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hellos! I'm here to update you after three days have passed. Wells, these three days had been enriching for me. I was scheduled to head back to school for extra remedials to improve my studies and in a way, it has been helping. Ya. I had my training on Monday and I tell you, I felt that I could faint anytime that time around 3 pm in the hot afternoon. You can say I was dehydrated till my lips were all dried up. A drop of water could even drench my dying thirst then. Heh hehs. Wells, I might have exaggerated this a little however I'm sure my team-mates who were all present then would have agreed with me yeah? Ha ha. No, this is not a personal attack from me to my coach. In fact, I love my coach alot. Wa ha ha ha! Furthermore, my coach is so pretty, any guys out there would be ogling at her if she was only taking a stroll along the park outside. Ha ha ha. I have no idea how I got to this topic. Wa ha ha ha. Anyways, today's training was no better. Wells, Ms Teoh told us that we have to come mentally prepared for every training and that was what I was prepared for. I have a 'strong' mentality. Ha ha. Training was kickstarted with four solid rounds around my school with timing taken. I was kinda of reluctant to run though. However, I thought about it thoroughly and I told myself that whatever it is, I still have to run so why not give it my best shot. Furthermore, my previous timing was disastrous. Thus, I pushed myself to get a better timing and I got a 9. 17 mins for four rounds around my school. Wells, this timing can be further improved though. I have to push myself to my limits! All I need is a strong mentality! After that, more was to come . . . We were to do skipping, and I mean intensive skipping! Then benches work. The funny part came when we were asked to leg lifting? Ya. Everyone in the group were made to follow me. And they were yelling in torture! I was gritting my teeth in torture! Ha ha. We had games after that. That was the fun part. Ha ha.
Now now . . . Erica, erica . . . You are awaiting to read my new updated entry right . . . Heh hehs. Alrights, I have a problem. This problem has to be solved between us okies. Ya, my parents knows about Erica already. They advised me to stay away from him because he's much more older than me. Wells, I'm in a dilemma. I mean you people should know I like 'you know who' already, it's real hard to just ignore him or keep away from him. And I mean real hard. I'm just leaving this matter to live day by day. I don't wish to hurt him. Ya, maybe we could remain as friends until I know him inside out and we will head over the next stage. Heh hehs. Ya. Don't be too sad after reading this okies? Me signing off . . .

No comments: