Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hellos people. I had a great time at school today. I was in charge of umpiring the new batch of Primary Sixs and I kinda of blame myself for not learning the ropes well enough thus I did not umpire to my fullest potential but I put in alot of effort. Yawns! After the busy schedule at school, we (mei xuan, irene & mabel) went to hougang mall to shop! Oh ya, before that erica came to my school to pass me something. He looked kinda cute la with his pair of large and funny eyes. Aiyo, I'm so confused. Stupid erica. Since you liked my sister first, why did you still come and bother me? I don't know how to describe it. It's like I don't have enough confidence that you can like me for as long as I want. -.-lll Ya, so I don't want to fall in too deep. I hope you can understand. Hms, I'm quite emotional now. Ha ha. Wa ha ha ha! Yay! This Sunday is my birthday! The best thing is my lovable friends will be spending their time with me. Wells, at least for a short while because I will be having my birthday dinner with my family. Ya, alrights me signing off here.

No comments: