Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hellos~! Basically, today was not a very fruitful day . . . I started the day by studying with my friends. We agreed to meet at 10 am, however I was late thus I arrived there at 11 am? I guess so. Ya. Then we began chatting and idling around except for irene. Heh hehs. No la, Mabel was doing a worksheet. Then I had the Fish Ole meal from KFC again~! I think I'm nuts. Then the stupid Mabel and Mei Xuan said they were going to leave early to go somewhere else. So sickening. After the 'sumptuous' meal from KFC, we studied a little while more and then all of us dispersed. Ha ha ha. Fancy me laughing after that sentence. I'm nuts~! Nothing much happened today. I arrived home and I began vacuuming the floor. The job of a maid. Sigh. Ha ha ha. However, glad to say, I somehow enjoy cleaning my house because iLOVEmyhome. By the way, I will be having a friendly match against Cedac in their school next friday. We were talking about this earlier on when Mei Xuan suggested that Irene tag along. Wells, *ha ha I don't mean I don't want Irene along la, I just wanted to say I'm glad that she tagged along. It's going to be quite exciting.
Alrights, here's a little space for Erica~! Aren't you simply glad that I always leave some items for you to read? Wa ha ha ha. Unlike Irene you know, she got not much items to read. Ha ha ha. Later she come and kill me. Ya. Today, you went to watch the Cello is it? How come I have never heard of such a show before? You went to a haunted theatre is it? Ha ha ha. And just now you went Compass to buy soya milk, never buy one for me huh. Ha ha ha. I had soya ice-cream just now too~! Na na na poo poo~! Aiyo, me acting so childish here . . . Alrights, I'm going to have my dinner and watch a show first. I will be back online at 7 pm okie. Wa ha ha ha. Wait patiently okie. =)

No comments: