Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hellos people~! Yay~! I have succeeded in uploading the pics onto friendster~! ha ha ha. But with the help of little erica~! Heh hehs. I'm going to take more pics from now on. Wa ha ha ha~! I woke up this morning and I decided to accompany my parents for breakfast. You can say I had a nice breakfast at a coffeeshop - simplicity. Hms, I read Irene's blog last night and I found out she was going overseas to study . . . Wells, I strongly encourage her to do what she deem fit. Ha ha ha. I'm joking here. Yay~! I will be watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire later in the evening. I'm quite excited about the movie. Furthermore, the movie tickets were sponsored. Wa ha ha ha.
Wells, basically there's nothing much I can write about at the moment. I will update you later in the evening. Yay~! Today got the korean drama 'Love in Harvard' . . . I'm getting home early to watch it~! Ha ha ha. Little erica's spcae would be filled in later. Me signing off.

No comments: