Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hellos! I feel so much better today! Happy Deepavali to all Indians! Hms, my elbow still hurts though. Mabel ar, you play badminton play until so chou lou one. Heh hehs. Hopefully, my elbow will recover soon. Last night, I was like messaging irene then I thought it was kinda weird messaging her like that. However, I wanted to cheer her up so I did everything I could to achieve that. Wa ha ha ha! And I think I succeeded? Anyways, I got up this morning and I headed straight to the computer and into the virtual world of internet. Ha ha. Shortly after that, Erica messaged me! Ha ha. And then he said what dear char. I actually wanted to type back. Dear erica, do you have any idea why are you calling me dear? -.-lll Ha ha. Hms, it's nice chatting with him though. Alright, me signing off here.

No comments: