Monday, October 31, 2005

Bloggie . . . This is my second entry for the day. Wells, the weekend has been awesome with my my parents ushering me with rewarding gifts. I can't say how much I love them though the previous week has been rather rash of me. Now I have got all that I ever wanted however that sense of contentment is not there. I mean it's not that I want more from my parents, they love me and give me enough. It's just that I do not get that sense of contentment from my work- my own work. My studies . . . I have not done well. I want to feel that sense of contentment I felt last year. That feeling still warm in my heart and clear in my mind. I think I will go and run a marathon and later gain that sense of satisfaction. I still recall how I ran my 2.4 km last year and clocked a timing of 10.30 mins. The satisfaction I got out of it can still be vividly remembered. Though I'm happy with my family and friends, I'm still unhappy with myself. With this, I have found the root to my unhappiness. I need to do something about this and find success in order to find contentment. I'm very happy with my achievements last year however I'm very discontented with this year's achievements. Contentment comes with a price, and this price is hardwork. I will make sure I will find greater contentment next year! My important O'level exams! Go Go! Char!

No comments: