Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bloggie, today after school, I intended to walk home with Mei Xuan one. On our way home, I could sense something was wrong with Mei Xuan. She began telling me about her problems and then asked me whether we sit down and talk then. I agreed to accompany her, we headed to Rivervale Mall where we bought bubble tea and sat down at a secluded spot in the food court. We began chatting . . . stories and gossips about her past came blabbling out. It was kinda shocking to me at first however it did not affect me. Ya, I feel sorry for her past and it was like everything fell upon her-it's not her fault. This chat with her strengthened our friendship. Some things that I did not knew about her came to light. Ha ha. Ya, and I really cherish my friendship with her. Mei Xuan's such a nice and sweet soul. It's just that she has to meditate her temper that's all. Anyways, it's nice being her friend all this years. Take care mei xuan .. . Don't want anything sad to happen to you again. Stay happy! Alright me signing off here. Super tired.

No comments: