Friday, October 14, 2005

dear bloggie . . . I think I'm going nuts already. Sometimes, I wonder why am I living on this earth at all. I can't seem to understand myself. Mabel seems to understand me at least. She knows how I feel about everything I do? This is scary man . . . I think I got my sexual orientation mixed up? I have been running away from the reality the past 3 years. Mabel guessed it all. I am still trying to change after all this years. Thank god, I have been changed much. I don't used to be who I am previously which is crazy. My friends have changed me. I love my friends! Hopefully I will get it fixed. -.-lll By the way, I will be heading to sentosa next week. Then I will be heading out with Nic to the movies? Yep . . . Alright, got the burden off my heart. Got to go, bye. Btw, people I'm still considered straight k, I don't get involved with girls. -.-lll gross.

No comments: