Sunday, October 16, 2005

bloggie . . . I spent the whole of last night watching FULL HOUSE! It was so sad - that episode. There were several moments where I wanted to cry. Song Hye Gyo acted very well and Rain is so indecisive, he liked Song Hye Gyo but pretended he did not like her. In the end, he decided to return to Hui yuan. Such a fool, he should just stay by Song Hye Gyo's side. It's so sad . . . Song Hye Gyo was crying after that. Oh ya! Song Hye Gyo is really cute! Ha ha. Very bored. Hms, my Dad will be taking us out later to shop! Then tomorrow I will also be shopping with Mabel, Mei xuan and Irene! This is so fun! . . . . . . I don't know whether I should be calling my Kor along because I don't think I will be able get some guys along which is not what we girls want. We are going to do girly girl stuff and I doubt the guys will like doing that. So I guess we will just have head along without my kor. Ha ha, I actually told my kor that I will hold his hand if we went out together tomorrow and he said that he won't let go you know. I'm so happy. -.-lll so what? He's attached already . . . there's no point. I don't want to be the one wooing him instead. I'm not such a girl alright? Me signing off here . . .

No comments: