Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hellos bloggie, today is gonna be a fruitful day for me! Yes! I will make sure it is! I had such a nice sleep into la la land. Things that I have bottled up over the years have finally been told to someone. I feel so free and happy now. I can't express how happy I am now. Wells, everything in the aspect of my family, friends and social life is great except my studies. Oh wells, I got to work hard. Studies comes first. I will only be happy if I can do very well at my O' levels.
Last night, I stayed up late to watch the last episode of FULL HOUSE! It was so sweet and touchy. My heart was filled with warmth to see Song Hye Gyo and Rain together. It was such a undescribable scene. iLOVEfullhouse! Hms, I have not been reading books to enrich myself though. Oh ya, I will be getting my mp3 player today though my parents aren't too sure of where to get it at. Woa! A week from now and I'm 15! I hate to say this but the older I get, the more problems I face. I wished I didn't have to grow up and face these challenges ahead. However, I don't mind facing these challenges in the future with the support of my family and friends. Wa ha ha ha. I have no idea why do I keep telling Irene that i love her. -.-lll ha ha. And Eric don't you anyhow think okie . . . if you're reading this. Actually I think I'm falling for this guy but I choose not to accept it though I have a feeling he likes me too. Wa ha ha. I have lost faith in love and I'm afraid to fall in love because I have been hurt several times already? So guys, if you like me, give me some time okie? Heh heh. Alright, me signing off here. Ppl message me okie? Ha ha.

No comments: