Saturday, October 15, 2005

hello . . . I'm so bored at home now and hence I'm sitting at my computer the whole day to blog. I just got home from bball training. Training was learning the basics, I learnt how to dribble, shoot and block? Ya . . . And I'm still working on these basics. Basically, all I can say is that the training is not very organised and the training just ended without any goal achieved. Wells, isn't that what Ms Teoh always tell us, we train with a goal in mind each training. This isn't what I want for my bball trng. Wells, what can I expect . . . This isn't an official team. The reason I went is because Siew Hong is the coach and I trust her to be patient with me- I'm dumb at learning new skills, she's really a patient coach. Ha ha.I'm so dirty and stinky at the moment. I'm dog-tired too . . . Woke up early just to prepare for training and this is how it turned out. Hms, it's okie at least I learnt the basics of bball. Signing off here . . .

No comments: