Tuesday, October 18, 2005

hello bloggie, back to update you again. Yesterday was the most 'upset' day anyone would have. I'm having a splitting headache at the moment. I can't believe he is like that. He's a total jerk and bastard, that's all I can say. I feel like bashing him up when I see him tomorrow in school. ' You have no idea how much humiliation I have took in k! ' I have never been so humiliated in my teenage life. You will be the first and the last. If this's going have an impact on my self-esteem, I will never forget you and I will hate you till the end of my life. You bastard! All your apologies are useless and meaningless. I don't want to hear them anymore and I won't hear them anymore. And don't you dare harm/hurt Geraldine anymore, now that I'm out of your life, you better learn to cherish her or else . . . I will make sure you won't get another girlfriend in your life!
I'm that angry and hateful. I'm so fed up that this has to happen and I cleared up the shit for him. Bloody crap. This is so sickening man, I wished he could get transferred out of the school and I won't see him again. Another look at him will only make me boil up and feel like ripping him apart. I'm that furious k. Damn guy. Hurt so many people in your life. . . . . . . . . . . Got nothing much to say anymore. Me signing off here. God bless Geraldine and not him.

No comments: