Saturday, October 15, 2005

bloggie . . . I'm feeling helpless. There's this particular guy who still likes me and is still holding a torch for me. I'm feeling so miserable. The person I like cannot be with me while the person I have no feelings for yearn to be with me. This is so ill-planned. Why is it like that? Why can't one be with the one he/she really like? That guy is feeling remorseful because of something that happened in the past that ended in the way things are now. I don't want him to feel remorseful. What the heck . .. why must things be this way. I'm so confused. Can somebody guide me. I was so heartbroken just now when he' said that he still likes me. I was further heartbroken when I chatted with my kor - He'so indecisive, can you be more decisive? Will we ever be together?
I think it's better to enjoy my singlehood than ponder over the matters of the heart. Wth . . . My close friends are all attached and they're pressurising me to get attached too. Seriously, if I want to get attached there are some guys who are ready to do that. The fact is I do not like them and they're just not my type. My standards are really high and when I have really met the right one, we won't manage to be together.
Why can't I just see that i'm so imperfect? I have bad communication skills and I can't communicate with guys except joke with them. I guess just remaining single is the best. Right? All singles out there . .. You're enjoying your life presently right? Bored . . . Bored . . . Bored

No comments: