Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yay, bloggie! It's 6.25 pm now and I have not bath yet! Ha ha. I just went to Kovan with Mabel and they all- you know. Wells, I can say I did not regret spending my time there with them. It was so fun! Hms, I'm so useless . . . I wrote in the previous entry that I'm going to make full use of my time this week yet the third day of the week has passed and I have done nothing constructive. Hmph! I need to be more determined! Ouch . . . My back hurts from the weight training yesterday. I'm kinda weak now, I want to take a nice bath and follow on read a nice book. I'm so sadistic. I cut off a bump on my finger caused by hard writing and I didn't know I cut into my skin! The moment the bump dropped off, blood began triggling out. Painful . . . Ouch. I have so far enjoyed my week compared to last week which comprised lots of disappointed and sadness. Alright, me signing off here. Readers, take care!

No comments: