Friday, October 14, 2005

bloggie . . . It has been quite a while since I updated you. The exams were tough and I tried to overcome them bit by bit. It was tough-going. By the way, there was an important birthday yesterday- Ms Teoh and in eight days time, it's Ms Lim's birthday! I have no idea of what to get for her.
Hms . . . Many things occurred lately and it's driving me nuts. I'm so confused. I feel like giving up 'M', I don't want him anymore. Ha ha. -.-lll Anyways, there's a community centre near Compass Point and that particular day, Mei Xuan took us there to study. The moment we entered cdac, we spot a group of uncivilised guys chatting away. We ignored them and went ahead to study. We were studying half-way when this guy came to ask me for my number. Ask for my hp no. you know! It's like the first time any guy would want my number. So hilarious! I took their number instead and I thought I would not be messaging them anyway. However, I doubtfully messaged the guy. From one guy, it became like 3 guys who knew my number now. They were pestering me the past few days with messages. Arrghh . . . serves me right. Anyway, there was this particular guy called Nicolas and since he's the outstanding one in the group, I decided to chat with him. He's quite nice. Ha ha.
Yesterday, Mabel took Mei Xuan;Irene and me to her house to prepare for our last paper. Hms, they each baked cookies for their dears. Ha ha. It was like so hilarious. They thought they burnt the cookies. Wa ha ha. Then there was this incident. I was making a call to my Dad when I unknowingly leaned on Irene's shoulders then she leaned back! Then before that she was like saying she's a little crooked- she's kidding. I felt uncomfortable and leaned away. Ha ha. No la, it's quite nice leaning on her. -.-lll And Mabel gave me a big beary hug! She was breathing down my neck and it was so ticklish. Ha ha. It was so fun yesterday! Thanks people! Especially Irene who allowed me to lean on her and Mabel for that big beary hug and Mei Xuan for teaching me A maths till you nearly vomited blood. Ha ha. Going to change my blogskin now.

No comments: