Friday, September 30, 2005

hello bloggie . . . I'm back here to update you. Have been in the stresses of preparing for the exams lately. I did some planning and I'm afraid that I won't have adequate time to revise through everything by next week. Oh wells, a good time management is all I need and to follow it faithfully. My gosh . . . I have been faced with friendship problems lately. It's been bugging me. Wells, I don't understand why I tend to react this way during the exams period. I feel apologetic towards my friends. Mabel has been trying to get me to study with her yet I left her to study with others the fifth time. I feel guilty. Then this afternoon, Chew Ling and Bernice pleaded with me to have lunch with them, just an hours' time of lunch yet I strongly refused. I did this all because I was feeling uptight about the exams and I felt that since that it was the exam period, I ought to be at home doing plenty of revision instead of being out there to enjoy myself. I also feel that studying at malls isn't very conducive as it is noisy. Though I used to do that frequently in the past and I will still continue about doing it.
I feel that I have let down my friends. I ought to be despised upon by you all. I am a failure in friendships. You all have helped to build my character and self-confidence, especially you Mabel. I can't say how grateful I am to you and how much I have learnt from this great personality of you. Though we tend to quarrel over little little things, you should know that I won't take them to heart and that I love you as a good friend.
I guess I will be back to norm after the exams. So be rest assured that I will be my old self. I love you all people! All the best for your exams!

No comments: