Saturday, September 10, 2005

hello bloggie . . . I'm currently using my dad's laptop to update an entry because my drat little sister is currently on the main computer. I'm outrageously bored right now, I don't have the feel to study right now when I have the time of the world to do so. I am such a weird person. I need to gain control of myself, how come I am slacking? However, I finished a considerately thick fiction book in 3 days which is rather amazing to me because I have never done so before. The book that kept me on my toes all this while was called 'Dance of the Assasssins'. It has a very exciting but confusing storyline however I grasp the story relatively well. I was glued to the book for an entire three days, this shows how interesting this book is. Oh, by the way, the author is Herve Jubert. He uses lots of Italian words in his story which makes the story kind of weird. hahas. It seem like I am advertising this book as such. I am so bo liao right now. This laptop is keeping me preoccupied. I spent my whole day reading. My family were all at home in the morning and I felt the warmth. Hmm . . . bored as can be right now . . . what shall I do later? Study?

No comments: