Friday, September 09, 2005

hello! I'm so bored right now. Right. I went to settle my project at Terence's house in Punggol this morning. I had to wake up twice. Sigh! I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt that I was going to seat for my exams the next day and I was fully unprepared. I woke up rather stressed up because my exams are just three more weeks away which is not a long time for me to spend, frankly speaking. I am very tensed up today. By the way, I had a ball of a time at terence's place. We did our project there and I got to play his Xbox and it was so fun! That stupid Debbie, she kept beating me at the games. Basically, nothing much have happened to me today. Well . . . maybe later might be a little exciting for me because I will be heading out with my Mom to the hair salon! Maybe I will get a good massage and get some relaxation! wahahas. Good Bye.

No comments: