Sunday, September 11, 2005

hello bloggie, I promised myself that I will touch my books today because it's the last day of the holidays. Oh wells, I didn't managed to catch a glispe of my books last night. Life have been rather boring lately ever since I enjoyed myself entirely at Sentosa last wednesday. My skin have not peeled a bit but some have come off over my nose. Stressed, stressed and more stressed . . . Sigh. Can something exciting take place in me life? I really promise to work hard at my studies after this event happens. Though even if nothing happens, I still got to work great hard at my studies. I have a goal in mind, remember that. Hmm . . . I feel that I am falling ill soon. I have a slight sore throat. I don't understand why am I becoming more negative gradually. I have to stay positive! +ve! Alright, I got to go . . . See Ya!

No comments: