Sunday, September 04, 2005

bloggie . . . Today i had my PESS carnival. There were quite a number of strong schools there. We won 2 out of 5 matches. We lost to Westwood, Katong Convent and Tanglin. I feel that our team could beat katong convent however due to minor mistakes and being not steady*, we lost to them. I also feel that the scores are rather close in these three games. Well, I did not get to play in this carnival as much times as in the previous one last year. Ms Teoh made Elly the Goal-Keeper in most games. I can understand that because Elly needs to gain more exposure in order to become stronger in the mind(in a sense). I used to be very, and I mean very nervous in the previous games I played last year. However, I feel a sense of steadiness in the games I played today. I am more determined and focused in the things I want to do in the court. Example, I wanted to intercept a lope from a tall shooter, though I did not do it successfully, I actually perform the drill that I was taught in the court on the shooter! I know what I want in the court now.
I am a little disappointed we did not make it to round 2. A feeling of giving up lingers in my mind. It's so difficult to win a match victoriously. I really want our team to win victoriously and bring glory to our coach. I hope that we can fight very hard for the tournament next year because it's my last year. So juniors, do your senior here a favour, work super hard for our tournament and senior here will work hard together with you all too. I don't want to leave my secondary school without any achievements that I can remember for life beautifully. I think I am going to become a sports teacher because I found out that I love netball and sports alot. It's going to become my passion . . .

No comments: