Friday, September 09, 2005

dear bloggie . . . I am stressed up. I have not been studying frequently and how I wished I had the full concentration on my studies instead of enjoying myself all the time. I need more determination and focus. I have been a bad girl lately . . . I have not been exercising, studying and well, meditating my inner self. I feel like breaking down. In three weeks time, I would be studying intensively and it's hitting down on me badly. I feel like I'm clenched up in a fist. How I wished I don't have to face compeitition with that someone*, I am forced to face it. Focus . . . Remember your goal, Charlene. I know you may think by saying such things to myself, I am nuts. However, it really helps. I miss Ms Lim once again, how she used to listen to my woes. hahas. Alright, seem like typing out my frustration is not helping much. I still feel tightened up. Good Night, diary.

No comments: