Friday, September 02, 2005

hi bloggie, I spent my day yesterday practising A maths functions with Irene and Mei Xuan. I took the test today and I basically have no comments about it. Well, I had netball training in the afternoon. It was pouring and some pupils were taking their prelims thus we had the least choice to select where we could train. It was until Ms Teoh arrived and I was like(depicted) the flower finally seeing my sunlight. hahas. I don't know it's whether I'm too sensitive or whatever, I feel that Ms Teoh is picking on me. I hope that I don't feel this way for long.
I got my results today. I fared relatively alright to me. I aim and want to score better at my final examinations. I always expect higher expectations of myself no matter how good I am. I am a perfectionist. However as I have said, I am not perfect in any way. I am sleepy, going to take a nap. I will focus on Sunday's carnival!!!

No comments: