Wednesday, September 07, 2005

hello blog . . . I went to sentosa today. At first when I woke up in the morning, the skies was not very desirable. Hence, it dampened my spirits, I did not really feel like going already. However due to Mei Xuan's persistent will to go Sentosa to get a good tan, we headed there. For your info, we went there in threes, Chew Ling; Mei Xuan and myself. I thought that it was rather lame and boring for three person to head to sentosa with nothing much in mind. Anyway, we went ahead with it. On our way to Sentosa, Mei Xuan thought that it was a good idea to call Irene along. Irene was rather hesitant to go but anyway she came. Soon, Cassandra got pulled in too, she agreed to meet us at sentosa because she had a volleyball with her. We arrived at Palawan Beach. The sun was not really bright and strong thus during that period of time we borrowed someone's volleyball to have some fun. Soon Mei Xuan and I went running into the waters and both of us decided to swim to the floats provided for us which was quite a distance from the shore. We began swimming and soon I couldn't feel my feet. I began to panic and we swum back to shore. Our first and second attempts were useless. Irene arrived and she took Mei Xuan with her and they swam with the help of the balls connected to the floats. Shortly after, I followed on with Chew Ling and Cassandra. For your info, the balls connectors were gross! There were algaes growing on it and I had no choice but to grab hold of it tightly for the sake of my dear life! It was because I nearly drown in my second attempt earlier on. Those two idiot Mei Xuan and Chew Ling told me that they wanted to swim to the floats. I began swimming towards the float and halfway, both of them began screaming that they were afraid and wanted to head back. I turned back and this time, I felt a sudden surge of fear and panicky in me. I wanted to head back hurrily. Then I swam to the ball connectors where Mei Xuan and Chew Ling were. I grabbed it but I thought that I was still sinking. This time, I became short of breath and I started gasping for air. I went under the water and came up again exhausted. The waters were damn deep! Hahas. I pushed Mei Xuan down for support. Then I slowly make my way back to shore. This was the nightmare of my life man . . . I'm super afraid of the waters now. Anyway, with the arrival of Irene and Cassandra, the atmosphere was enlightened. Unknowingly the sun came out and we began sun tanning like nuts. I took some pictures of Irene and MeiXuan together with myself in my mobile phone. We had a hell lot of a time man. I love being with Irene and Mei Xuan now. By the way, we also had a ball of a time spraying . . . ssshh . . . sun tanning oil. I am supposed to put sunscreen instead of sun tanning lotion, my dad's order. They kept pestering me to allow them some spray on their arms. My 'banana boat' sun tanning lotion ar . . . so expensive man. Nevermind, I had a ball of a time with them so I won't regret it. By the way, I got real tanned. My arms are super red now and I like it! hahas. I'm nuts. Alright, since I have enjoyed myself already, I have to focus on my studies right now. I am going to study Chemistry and Physics tomorrow. No disruptions please! Good Night sweetie bloggie, for allowing me a listening ear.

No comments: