Saturday, September 03, 2005

bloggie . . . it will be my carnival tomorrow. I hope that I can gain strength and courage from this special someone so that I can put my best foot forward. It's been quite a few months before I took part in such a carnival. Last night you can say I had a hard time sleeping because I was suffering from a slight headache due to being soaked in the rain for long hours. My mind is half-awake right now. I better get enough rest today in preparation for tomorrow's match. I have Ms Teoh's 'wisdom' words in my mind from yesterday's training till now. Bring my brains into the court. I am thinking of how to counter a tall-shooter when she gets a lope. Though I learnt it yesterday, it still takes lots of courage; great timing and determination to get out there and actually perform it. I have to be confident of my abilities. I must tell myself that I am capable of doing whatever I want as long as I set my mind on it!!! Phew . . . Breathe in and out . . Alright . . . See Us stomp you on the court tomorrow!

No comments: