Thursday, September 15, 2005

hello bloggie . . . This week's been a hard week. I had english oral the day before with Mr Tang being the invigilator. I thought it was going to be rather stressful to talk to a teacher but anyways I did it smoothly and I enjoyed it, frankly speaking. I have been revising consistently these nights and it was like yesterday night I skimmed through the Chemistry textbook and I took the short test today. I ended up failing it because of some major careless mistakes! It was so obvious and it didn't occur to me that I read the question wrongly. I'm so dumb . . .I feel stupid. Anyways, I will be attending the Chem. Remedial next tues and I will see whether it helps. I have got better confidence in chemistry than social studies, I don't know how I fared in the test one. So stupid. Sigh . . . Tomorrow, I will be studying with Irene and Mei Xuan at Compass point on Trigonometry. I hope everything goes well because if Irene suddenly backs out because she has something on, I doubt I will be heading with Mei Xuan to Compass. hahas. I belittle MeiXuan . . . hahas, joking!
Recently, I tell myself not to bother about the affairs of the heart. However, it has still been bothering me. You get what I meant? I still like him alot. Grrghhs . . . No, I don't like him. Forget about him ba. Sigh. Wells, I control my heart and I hope I have good management of it. I keep sighing. By the way, I will be heading to Bishan Park to celebrate Latern Festival on account of my dad's persuasion. Alright, I am going to do what I am supposed to do. See Ya!

No comments: