Friday, October 21, 2005

Bloggie, today I went to Mabel's house and did 'facial'. We had facial masks over our faces and were lazing around her house. It was such a precious moment of time to share with friends. Ha ha. Hms, I'm going to stay positive about my life! I spent half a day at Mabel's house and presently I feel like dropping dead on my bed. Next week I will be exercising regularly once again, getting back my exercise regiment. I feel so fat now. I guess that Mabel's wailing about she being fat has taken an effect on me. I need to feel super fit to think healthily! Heh heh. I just did some crunches and push-ups earlier on. I have been doing aesthetics quite consistently this week and yupp I'm feeling quite healthy about it.
I have been spending my time together with my friends lately that I'm afraid I would neglect my dearest family members. Ha ha. I really love my family so much that I would not let them down in any ways. Hms, tomorrow it's Ms Lim's birthday and I wish her a Happy Birthday! 'I hope that your dreams and wishes will be fulfilled' and just to let you know that I love you alot, my dearest mummy. I will always stay strong.
Wa ha ha! My birthday is like a few more weeks to go. I wonder what's it like to be on that day? I'm one more year older then. I will make a wish and that wish is that I will score distinctions at my O'levels. That's my long term goal. My short term goal is to study hard and do well for every single test. Phew, I'm so tired today. My eyes are about to close, they are blood-shot already. Alright, me signing off here.

No comments: