Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm upset once again. This time's my family problem. Last night while I was washing my specs(cleaning it), the lenses unknowingly broke with just a gentle touch. Sigh . . . I walked out of the kitchen and told my Mom about it, guess what did she say? She said "so?" And that pure one word broke my heart. She never ever said that to me. She always cared for me. However, last night she said that to me and I broke down. I walked briskly to my room and sat down at my table. I ponder over and over again. I was very fed up. Since she dosen't even bother about me, why should I give a damn about this family. Sometimes, I come home late from outings with my friends only to find myself dog-tired and I still have to clean the house. Whereas, my sisters can go out till the late evening and come home for a nice dinner and clean house. What am I to this family? A pure maid? If that's so, I quit! And this includes my elder sister okie, she goes out late and comes home late. I'm not the eldest in the family and yet I receive such treatment. I don't get paid, you know. I'm doing all this because of the pure love for this house and you all. And yet my Mom treated me that way. I hate her. Frankly speaking, I seldom argue and quarrel with her because I'm the closest to her among the siblings. I'm always under her bidding. And I have decided not to do her bidding anymore from now on. Until you have done something to make me forgive you that is. Sigh . .. I can't bear to hate her though. Me signing off.

No comments: