Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bloggie, I never want to get myself into a fix again. I have been feeling real down deep inside however with my family within grasp I don't feel so sad. I love my family. My mom took me out today in the morning to do some shopping and I really mean alot of shopping-it's better than heading out with my dad. First thing, my mom took us to Bishan to do some checkups and then she bought her clothes at some shops there. We headed to Junction 8 next. We did lots of shopping there. She bought my little sister an OP board shorts and two nice shirts for me! iLOVEmummy! Ha ha, copycat Mabel. Oh ya, hey the masks that we bought at Bugis were effective! My face feels cleaner. Ha ha. Hms, every time I'm at my computer updating my blog I tend to feel upset and write negative thoughts. Sigh. Oh ya, there will be FULL HOUSE later. I love the song so much! By the way, today's Ms Lim's Birthday! Happy Birthday, Ms Lim! Mummy, just to let you know I love you so much for guiding me through the dark years two years back. I just love you so much. I will stay STRONG! Nothing can blow me down.
I really feel so guilty. I'm so ashamed of myself. I did not do well at my exams and I dared ask my parents for an mp3 player. It's like something unlikely to happen. However, they agreed to get me one because it's my birthday soon? Yupp. I love them so much. Hms, my Dad just came in and yelled at me. I change my perspective of them already. No la, I'm not like that.
By the way, I like someone else already. I know I shouldn't be getting involved in this kind of situations but I'm trying to change. I know I shouldn't be liking this person because I'm not 'allowed' to. I really don't understand myself. I'm so confused. This person is someone whom I message frequently and ya blah blah. Don't make a guess because you will never ever guess it. Alright, me signing off here.

No comments: