Monday, October 24, 2005

Bloggie, I feel sad once again. It's so tough to be going through this period of my life and I seem to be doing this alone. I saw him at school today and the feeling arised again. I am so sorry, I can't help it. I don't understand why I still have feelings for him when he treated me that way. Instead, I sense the feeling getting stronger. I hate myself man. I am trying hard to forget him but what can I do when I see him lurking around the school compound. I can't control my heart. If you asked me to control my mind or my body, I can do it faithfully. However, I . . . just can't control my heart. How can you expect me to forget someone whom I have liked since Sec. One so easily? I'm not impregnable. I tried to replace fond with hatred, however I failed miserably. I have never liked someone so much as to be thinking of him every single moment. Wells maybe presently only, I hope I can let the feeling ease away slowly and when that happens, I will never fall for you ever again- don't blame me. How can I be so dumb? I should not be liking a guy who has treated me this way . . . a guy who have been so selfish. This is such a contradiction. Whenever I see him in school, I would yell to Mei Xuan and Mabel, " Hey! Look! That bastard is there! " However, the feeling of cursing him is empty yet I feel more for him. Drats. Hey people! Ignore this entry k. Especially G. This entry is just to voice out my woes. Anyways, this is my blog so I think I can write out my feelings? Yupp, me signing off here.

No comments: