Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hellos. Happy Merry Christmas in advance! Today's christmas eve and I'm spending it by sitting by my computer and updating my blog now. I went out with my parents to Parkway Parade earlier. You can say I'm feeling very fed up now. I could have just stayed home all day or head out with Mei xuan or anything but go out with my parents. It seemed like I'm the only daughter of this family. My younger sister went to Orchard to count down while my elder sister went to meet up with her boyfriend. It's real frustrating okie. Well, you can say I'm leading a boring life. That said, I would rather head out to do anything than stay lurking around my dad. Something happened in the car earlier when we were coming back from the shopping malls. My dad was driving when this car overtook him without him realizing and both of the cars nearly collided. It was a close shave. He was so mad that he kept swearing and yelling in the car with vulgarities that I thought that I had a crazy father. I really wonder what would happen to him if he meets up with a gangster driver. He sure would be beaten to a pulp by swearing at the other driver. And when that happens, I don't want to give a damn. The only thing I will do then is to save more money as he would be hospitalised, causing his job to be at stake. Hmms, last night I was like chatting with Siew hong over msn. She told me all her problems. I mean I'm not in her position, I won't understand it. I wished ms lim would be back soon to help her in her decision-making. She wants to step down as the vice-captain. As you know, she has been doing alot of work ever since ms lim left the team. Someone who keeps on doing her stuffs and dosen't get the right recognition will definitely be upset. Sigh. I'm quite troubled over this matter too. Nevermind, we will stay positive together. Fight this battle!
Hmms, here's a little space for lil erica. Aiyo, I went to Parkway Parade to find a lil prezzie to enhance your main prezzie. However, sad to say, there are very few shops related to what I wanted to get for you. Thus, I ended up with nothing on the way back. Haa. But don't worry la. I got it all prepared for you already. Haa. I'm so dog-tired now. I feel like dropping on my bed and sleep till morning dawn. Ooh. Then I can exercise at that period. Haa. I'm nuts. Alrights, me signing off.

No comments: