Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hellos. Today we had a friendly match with Springfield Sec. I did not perform to my utmost during the matches. I'm so frustrated with myself all along during the game. The GS was very agile and quick reactive, I could not keep up with her. She kept moving about in the goal-circle, wearing me down. Let me recall my mistakes.
1. I had alot of wrong timings in intercepting the ball
2. I was not looking at both the ball and the oppenent
3. I was very rooted to the ground.
Lastly, I have poor stamina and slow reaction!
Well, I don't know how did I react at the raffles' games one. Sigh. I guess I have to be more determined. I'm practising on my jumping these few days by jumping and skipping about. Haa. Next, I need to focus on my timing. I need more precision. Alrights, I'm taking my mind out the court now.
After the game, we went to tampines mall for lunch! Had Long John Slivers! It rocks man. Hees. Then met erica there too. My team-mates kept on laughing at him till he malu. Haa. Anyway, I got him an xmas prezzie already. Very cute one okie. Haa. Hmms, I need to train up on my stamina. I want to go jogging and do timing? No la, taking my timing is very torturous one. Hees. I will see how. My knee and ankle is still under maintenance*. I need to rest and recover soon. However, I'm not slacking this weekend. Skipping and jumping! Hees. Ya. That's the way. I must stay positive! Me signing off.

No comments: