Friday, December 02, 2005

Hellos~! I had an awesome time today. Mei Xuan and I arranged to meet at compass together with bran for a study time. Sigh~! After a while of studying, the 'can't focus' Mei Xuan decided that she couldn't focus anymore and she wanted to play bball then. I accompanied her. Actually we wanted to have bran along but he didn't want to join us thus we bid him our byes at the bus-stop before the bus head for punggol. Ha ha. Before that, I must say right timing huh. Erica messaged me to ask me where was I or something and I told we were going to play bball soon and he wanted to join us. He seemed so eager to join us. Ha ha ha. Yupp. We waited for him at the bus-stop for quite a while and then the both of us decided to seat down at the near-by void-deck to chat. Stupid erica took quite a long time to arrive. Thus, Mei Xuan and I chatted about alot of stuffs. He came and we went to play bball after mei xuan got the ball from chun siang's house. Ha ha ha. Initially, I teamed with Mei xuan then I began to team with little erica. Yay~! Erica and me won several games. It was awesome man. I have never enjoyed bball as game as much as today man~!
Here's a little space for little erica. Yea. I had an awesome time with you all today playing bball man. Hees. Got time, we will arrange next time to play bball together again~! Yay~! Hees. Actually I got nothing much to write for you today because we met today. No need to write alot la. Hees. Okie, me signing off.

No comments: