Friday, August 25, 2006

` Fools rush in where angels fear to thread(spelt wrongly, i guess)
I personally feel that this phrase really makes sense and it revolves its way around the surroundings around this person named charlene. Hms. I must say I really think alot in life. Whenever I get to seat on a bus alone and listening to my mp3 player, this machine in my head starts working. It grinds and whines like the sound of the wheels of a traditional train making its way uphill. Then when I have finally arrived at my destination in life, the train comes to a screeching pause. I guess this is the reason why I have plenty of greys all over my head, because I think too much. I wonder why do people have to watch others fail and not have any ability to change the situation. Why can't everyone succeed at the same time? Why do some of us have to watch others fail and even though we have succeeded at our own things, we do not feel the happiness entirely. I guess life is not always perfect. It is an extremely terrible feeling to see one's loved one crying because he/she has not fulfilled his/her task in life. I do not know why am I bringing this topic across now but I guess there's a purpose to everything I have thought of. I guess this should perhaps tell everyone who is reading this that it's time to wake up and help the ones around you and most importantly yourself. I guess I won't be doing well at this preliminary exams but I will give my best. Do not let down yourselves, ppl.

No comments: